Sunday, March 8, 2009

.3 / ;0 meet my bored buddies.

I haven't drawn an actual sketch sketch picture, with effort and time, in a while... and sooooo.

8'D Meet my bored buddies. The little people that I draw in my dead sketch book when I'm bored. I don't have any backgrounds for them or any information, and I've only got a name for one of them... maybe you guys can name her..
And yes, when I'm bored, I draw the most random things.

so first, here's -noname-.


She kinda reminded me of Minji at first, but when I was done... not really close;; I think I had the most fun drawing the little design on her monster/thing arm.


Meet Phillip. 8D that's the name I've decided for him. This is only a WIP of him though;; cause I'm not done fully sketching/shading and crap. And I'm also sorry for my terrible horse leg/body drawing. I was trying to find some good references of horses in my room, but only found books with horses on the cover. ah.. oh well. Sorry Phillip.

And that's all for now. ; A; now I have to go and memorize muscles and some exercises for them;;



No comments:

Post a Comment